25905 Vantage Hwy, Ellensburg, WA 98926
Daily, 10am and 2pm.
Weather permitting, free guided tours depart daily, from April through October 31, from the Renewable Energy Center at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. No reservation is needed for these tours. To schedule a separate group tour of Wild Horse, please call . Join us for a 60 minute walking tour that explores the solar array, wind turbine blade, turbine generator and gearbox, and lets you look inside the base of an active wind turbine!
* Closed-toed shoes are REQUIRED.
* The tour covers a 1/2 mile on gravel trails. Tour participants with mobility issues can arrange vehicle access to the base of the turbine.
* Dress for the weather. Wind speeds average 17 mph and it is typically cooler on the ridge.
* All participants must sign a liability form. Minors must have the liability form signed by a parent or guardian to participate in the tour.
* Tours can be canceled or modified at any time due to inclement weather, high winds or any unsafe conditions.